|(as) éasy as ÁBĆ|
該当件数 : 245件
== frozenset('abc')" returnsTrue.例文帳に追加
例えば "set('abc') == frozenset('abc')" は Trueを返します。 - Python
|同義語（エイリアス）||mat(2)synPL63; fs(2)abc; mat(2)syn-F; female sterile abnormal chromatin; syn-PL63|
|同義語（エイリアス）||MTABC3; ABCB6; ABC14; Mt-ABC transporter 3; Mitochondrial ABC transporter 3; umat; EST45597; ABC transporter umat; FLJ22414|
ABC (programming language)
- (US, usually 複数形 only, uncountable, countable) The alphabet. [First attested from around (1150 to 1350).]
- (obsolete, poetry) A type of poem in which the lines start with the letters of the alphabet in order. [Attested from around (1350 to 1470) until the mid 17th century.]
- (obsolete) A primer for teaching the Latin alphabet and first elements of reading. [Attested from around (1350 to 1470) until the mid 17th century.]
- The fundamentals of any subject. [First attested in the mid 16th century.]
- (poker) A straightforward, uniform playing style, often focusing on betting for value, folding weak hands, and avoiding bluffing.
- (Britain, rail transport) A British alphabetized guidebook for trains and their stations.
- (emergency medicine) Initialism of airway, breathing and circulation: a mnemonic for the systematic approach to the immediate treatment of critically ill or injured patients.
- (US) Initialism of alcoholic beverage control.
- 2011, Richard A. McGowan, “State-Controlled Liquor Stores I: Pennsylvania”, in Privatize This? Assessing the Opportunities and Costs of Privatization, Santa Barbara: ABC-CLIO, →ISBN, page 89:
- Initialism of American-born Chinese.
- Initialism of Australian-born Chinese.
- 2004, Wenche Ommundsen, “Cultural Citizenship in Diaspora: A Study of Chinese Australia”, in Robbie B.H. Goh; Shawn Wong, editors, Asian Diasporas: Cultures, Indentity, Representations, Hong Kong University Press, →ISBN, page 79:
- Many argue, with justice, that the differences between the various groups of Chinese-Australians are such that it is impossible to speak in terms of a "cultural identity" common to them all (Ang 2001). On the other hand, the mainstream culture is rarely capable of making such distinctions: in the eyes of most Australians, there is little difference between an ABC (Australian-born Chinese), an ethnic Chinese from Vietnam, or a mainlander.
- (business management) Initialism of activity-based costing.
- 2008, Gary Dessler, Jean Phillips, “Planning and Controlling Now: Controlling”, in Managing Now, Houghton Mifflin Company, →ISBN, page 222:
- (climbing) Initialism of advance base camp.
- 1999, Harish Kapadia, “Accident and Rescue in the Nanda Devi Sanctuary”, in Across Peaks & Passes in Kumaun Himalaya, New Delhi: Indus Publishing Company, →ISBN, page 69:
- Boga and Subhash with Sherpa Nim Dorje and Kedar Singh left early to open a route to advance base camp. […] They proceeded south along the left bank of the glacier. They could avoid the moraines by climbing the slopes near the bank. It was a long march and they established ABC at 4877 m on a small open rocky ground.
- (biochemistry) Initialism of ATP-binding cassette.
- 2008, Gerd Schmitz, “Sterol Transporters”, in Stefan Offermanns; Walter Rosenthal, editors, Encyclopedia of Molecular Pharmacology, volume 1, 2nd edition, Springer, →ISBN, page 1157:
- (immunology, medicine) Initialism of antigen-binding capacity.
- (medicine) Initialism of aneurysmal bone cyst.
- 2013, Georges Y. El-Khoury, “Tumors/Miscellaneous: Aneurysmal bone cyst (ABC)”, in D. Lee Bennett; Georges Y. El-Khoury, editors, Pearls and Pitfalls in Musculoskeletal Imaging: Variants and Other Difficult Diagnoses, Cambridge University Press, →ISBN, page 219:
- In the long bones, spine, and flat bones, the majority of aneurysmal bone cysts (ABCs) are eccentrically located whereas in the short tubular bones they are usually central in location. […] About 15% of all giant cell tumors have cystic areas that resemble ABC, and in about one third of all ABCs a pre-existing lesion can be identified.
- (medicine) Initialism of adenoid basal carcinoma.
- (television) Initialism of American Broadcasting Company: an American commercial broadcast television network founded in 1943.
- (radio, television) Initialism of Australian Broadcasting Corporation. [From 1983.]
- (historical, radio) Initialism of Australian Broadcasting Company. [Founded in 1924.]
- (historical, radio, television) Initialism of Australian Broadcasting Commission. [Founded in 1932.]
- (Japan, radio, television) Initialism of Asahi Broadcasting Corporation.
- (finance) Initialism of Agricultural Bank of China.
- (publishing) Initialism of Audit Bureau of Circulations.
- (Britain, historical) Initialism of Aerated Bread Company; also A.B.C.
- (aviation) Initialism of Advance Booking Charter.
- (historical, basketball) Initialism of Asian Basketball Confederation.
- 2018 April 5, Gerry Ramos, Sports Interactive Network Philippines:
- Former PBA players pay final respects to Danny Florencio in his final journey home But Florencio would cement his place in local basketball history as the hero in the Philippines’ dramatic 83-80 win over South Korea for the 1967 Asian Basketball Confederation (ABC) Championship (now known as the FIBA-Asia).
- Initialism of Santo André, São Bernardo do Campo and São Caetano do Sul: satellite cities around the city of São Paulo that form the most important industrial area in Brazil.
- (US, rail transport) Initialism of Atlanta, Birmingham and Coast Railroad.
- Initialism of The American Book Center: an English-language bookstore in Amsterdam founded in 1972.
- 2009 June 8, Derbhile Dromey, “10 best bookshops in the world”, in Irish Independent:
- The American Book Center in Amsterdam is home to one of the largest collections of English literature in continental Europe. Its rickety shelves, spread over four floors, are crammed with American masterpieces from the likes of Hemmingway and Flannery O’Connor. If non-fiction is more your buzz, there are dozens of lavishly illustrated books on subjects such as art and design. ABC also runs The Treehouse, a series of events designed to nourish literary souls from the roots upwards.
- 2011 March 7, Caitlin Rung, “Marblehead storyteller Judith Black goes international”, in Boston Globe:
- In addition to sharing American-style storytelling with audiences throughout Finland and France, including a featured presentation at the ELSA conference in Paris this month, Marblehead storyteller Judith Black will be helping to organize and host a story slam at ABC Treehouse, an institution that promotes and supports intercultural exploration in Amsterdam.
- 2014 January 26, Ana McGinley, “From tea to e-readers: English bookshops in the Netherlands”, in Dutch News:
- (weaponry) Initialism of atomic, biological and chemical: the three main categories of weapons of mass destruction.
- (slang, of a piece of chewing gum) Initialism of already been chewed.
- 2010, Leverda Watkins, Pinnacle of Faith, Xlibris, →ISBN, page 165:
- (medicine, of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma) Initialism of activated B-cell-like.
- (wine) Initialism of anything but Chardonnay: a backlash against Chardonnay wine, seen as ubiquitous.
- 1997 March, Ron Loutherback, “Beyond the Label: The ABCs of white wine”, in Orange Coast, volume 23, number 3, page 168:
- He thought he was up-to-date on all the latest wine lingo until a longtime wine writer returned his sample request card with a bold, hand-written note on it that stated, “Send me all samples—ABC!” ¶ “ABC” threw my friend for a loop. When he called me, I translated the cryptic phrase—ABC is winespeak for “Anything But Chardonnay.”
- (medicine) Initialism of abstinence, be faithful, use a condom: a sex education policy developed in response to the epidemic of HIV/AIDS in Africa.
- 2014, Daniel Jordan Smith, “Introduction”, in AIDS Doesn't Show Its Face: Inequality, Morality, and Social Change in Nigeria, Chicago and London: University of Chicago Press, →ISBN, page 15:
- A final example of the iatrogenic effects of international public interventions is the impact on condom use that resulted from the “ABC” (Abstinence, Be Faithful, Use Condoms) approach to AIDS prevention, which has dominated programmatic efforts in Nigeria since about 2000. The President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), created under US President George W. Bush's administration, promoted a conservative approach to AIDS prevention through its ABC messages, which were (1) abstinence is the only true prevention; (2) if one is in a sexual relationship, stay faithful to one partner; and (3) if one can't do either, use condoms.
A B C
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2010/09/01 14:48 UTC 版)
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- American Broadcasting Company
- (Japan) Asahi Broadcasting Corporation
- alcoholic beverage control
- (of chewing gum) already been chewed
- (business management) activity-based costing
- American-born Chinese
- Australian-born Chinese
- African Basketball Confederation
- ABC (B), a Belgian car market
- Atlanta, Birmingham & Coast Railroad
- aural brevity code
- (military) atomic, biological, and chemical
- American Book Center
- ABC (Brazil) An acrostic for Saint Andre, Saint Bernardo and Saint Caetano, satellite cities around Sao Paulo City , a very important industrial area.
- anything but Chardonnay
該当件数 : 245件
|Copyright (c) 1995-2018 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright (c) 1995-2018 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.|
|All Rights Reserved, Copyright © Japan Science and Technology Agency|
|Copyright (C) 2018 ライフサイエンス辞書プロジェクト|
日本語ワードネット1.1版 (C) 情報通信研究機構, 2009-2010 License All rights reserved.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. License
|Copyright(C)2002-2018 National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. All Rights Reserved.|
|Copyright © 2018 CJKI. All Rights Reserved|
|Copyright © 2018 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved.|
|DBCLS Home Page by DBCLS is licensed under a Creative Commons 表示 2.1 日本 License.|
Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、WiktionaryのABC (改訂履歴)、A B C (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。
|CMUdict||CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University.|