domestic (carrier [company, insurer])
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2014/01/27 14:56 UTC 版)
- Of or relating to the home.
- Of or relating to activities normally associated with the home, wherever they actually occur.
- (of an animal) Kept by someone, for example as a farm animal or a pet.
- Internal to a specific country.
- 1996, Robert O. Keohane, Helen V. Milner, Internationalization and Domestic Politics:
- 2013 August 3, “Boundary problems”, The Economist, volume 408, number 8847:
- Economics is a messy discipline: too fluid to be a science, too rigorous to be an art. Perhaps it is fitting that economists’ most-used metric, gross domestic product (GDP), is a tangle too. GDP measures the total value of output in an economic territory. Its apparent simplicity explains why it is scrutinised down to tenths of a percentage point every month.
- A house servant; a maid; a household worker.
- A domestic dispute, whether verbal or violent
- 2005: Bellingham-Whatcom County Commission Against Domestic Violence, Domestic Violence in Whatcom County (read on the Whatcom County website at[] on 20 May 2006) - The number of “verbal domestics” (where law enforcement determines that no assault has occurred かつ where no arrest is made), decreased significantly.
該当件数 : 5382件
家畜. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a barnyard [domestic] fowl
鶏. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a domestic area
国内 - EDR日英対訳辞書