DOS environment ＜environment＞
application development environment ＜environment＞
one's (living) environment
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/04/16 09:11 UTC 版)
- The surroundings of, and influences on, a particular item of interest.
- The natural world or ecosystem.
2013 June 7, David Simpson, “Fantasy of navigation”, The Guardian Weekly, volume 188, number 26, page 36:
- It is tempting to speculate about the incentives or compulsions that might explain why anyone would take to the skies in [the] basket [of a balloon]: […]; […]; or perhaps to muse on the irrelevance of the borders that separate nation states and keep people from understanding their shared environment.
- All the elements that affect a system or its inputs and outputs.
- A particular political or social setting, arena or condition.
- (computing) The software and/or hardware existing on any particular computer system.
- (programming) The environment of a function at a point during the execution of a program is the set of identifiers in the function's scope and their bindings at that point.
- (computing) The set of variables and their values in a namespace that an operating system associates with a process.
該当件数 : 41384件
開発環境 - Weblio Email例文集
one's home environment
家庭環境. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a hostile environment
不良環境. - 研究社 新英和中辞典