|deuk-||導くことや引くことを表す印欧語根。 1.towの由来として、引くこと。 2.tieの由来として、縛ること。 3.teamの由来として、家族、人種・種族、組など。 4.語幹duceを持つ語（introduce, produceなど）、educateなどの由来として、導くこと。|
|-ation||次の意味を表す名詞語尾 1動作、行動 2結果の状態 3結果として生じた物|
The population is also often classified by educational status 1. ( Individuals who can read and write are called literate 2; those who have reached a certain age and cannot are illiterate 3. Often completion of a particular grade or level of schooling is assumed to confer literacy. Educational attainment statistics 4 classify individuals by grade attainment 5, years of school completed 5 or, more rarely, by age at leaving school 6. Another type of classification is based upon the diploma 7, degree 7 or certificate 7 obtained, and depends on the organization of instruction 8 in each country.
- 2. Literate, adj. - literacy, n. Literacy statistics are the part of education statistics that refer to the ability to read and write. The literacy ratio is the proportion of the population covered that is literate. Its complement is the illiteracy ratio.
- 3. Illiterate, adj. - illiteracy, n. A person who is able to read but not write may be called semi-literate, and such persons are sometimes classed with the literate and at other times with the illiterate population.
- 4. The school-age population (346-7) is often classifed by grade or level of enrollment, and attainment is then presented only for the population beyond normal school age.
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2013/04/03 06:54 UTC 版)
- (uncountable) The process or art of imparting knowledge, skill and judgment.
- (countable) Facts, skills and ideas that have been learned, either formally or informally.
該当件数 : 3580件
AV教育 - EDR日英対訳辞書
教育 - EDR日英対訳辞書
Continuing Professional Education
研修 - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム