|dódge the cólumn|
A series of items arranged vertically within some type of framework--for example, a continuous series of cells running from top to bottom in a spreadsheet, a set of lines of specified width on a printed page, a vertical line of pixels on a video screen, or a set of values aligned vertically in a table or matrix.
column (boring machine)
column (cutting machine)
column (drilling machine)
column (gear grinding machine)
column (gear hobbing machine)
column (gear shaving machine)
column (guide way grinding machine)
column (honing machine)
column (jig grinding machine)
column (lapping machine)
column (milling machine)
column (planing machine)
column (slicing machine)
column (slotting machine)
column (special processing machine)
column (surface grinding machine)
column (universal tool grinder machine)
column (vertical lathe machine)
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/06/03 14:03 UTC 版)
From Old French columne, from Latin columna (“a column, pillar, post”), originally a collateral form of columen, contraction culmen (“a pillar, top, crown, summit”), o-grade form from a Proto-Indo-European *kʷel- (“going around”). Akin to Latin collis (“a hill”), celsus (“high”), probably to Ancient Greek κολοφών (kolophṓn, “top, summit”).
- (architecture) A solid upright structure designed usually to support a larger structure above it, such as a roof or horizontal beam, but sometimes for decoration.
- A vertical line of entries in a table, usually read from top to bottom.
- A body of troops or army vehicles, usually strung out along a road.
- A body of text meant to be read line by line, especially in printed material that has multiple adjacent such on a single page.
- A unit of width, especially of advertisements, in a periodical, equivalent to the width of a usual column of text.
- (by extension) A recurring feature in a periodical, especially an opinion piece, especially by a single author or small rotating group of authors, or on a single theme.
- Something having similar vertical form or structure to the things mentioned above, such as a spinal column.
- (botany) The gynostemium
- (chemistry) An object used to separate the different components of a liquid or to purify chemical compounds.
該当件数 : 22786件
The lower column's
下段の - Weblio Email例文集
the spinal column
脊柱. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a column width
列幅 - 研究社 英和コンピューター用語辞典