|in séttlement of…|
|法律：||service set aside settle settlement slander small‐claims court smart money|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2014/10/15 12:24 UTC 版)
- The state of being settled.
- A colony that is newly established; a place or region newly settled.
- A community of people living together, such as a hamlet, village, town, or city.
- (architecture) The gradual sinking of a building. Fractures or dislocations caused by settlement.
- (finance) The delivery of goods by the seller and payment for them by the buyer, under a previously agreed trade or transaction or contract entered into.
- (law) A disposition of property, or the act of granting it.
- (law) A settled place of abode; residence; a right growing out of legal residence.
- (law) A resolution of a dispute.
該当件数 : 7633件
決着 - EDR日英対訳辞書
electronic payment [settlement]
電子決済 - 研究社 英和コンピューター用語辞典
a day for settlement of accounts
決算期 - EDR日英対訳辞書