該当件数 : 105件
その法律は人種宗教肌の色に関わらずすべての人に適用される。 - Tanaka Corpus
・信条（政治的見解、信教、宗教及び思想を含む）に関する情報 - 金融庁
From 古期英語 creda, crede, credo, from Latin crēdō (“I believe”), from Proto-Italic *krezdō, from Proto-Indo-European *ḱred dʰeh₁- (“to place one's heart, i.e., to trust, believe”), a compound phrase of the oblique case form of *ḱḗr (“heart”). Creed is cognate with Old Irish cretim (“to believe”), Sanskrit श्रद्दधाति (śráddadhāti, “to have faith または faithfulness, to have belief または confidence, believe”). Doublet of shraddha.
- That which is believed; accepted doctrine, especially religious doctrine; a particular set of beliefs; any summary of principles or opinions professed or adhered to.
- 1923, Song Ong Siang, “The Tenth Decade (1909–19): Second Part”, in One Hundred Years’ History of the Chinese in Singapore: […], London: John Murray, […], OCLC 417315791, page 522:
- For three successive years, thereafter, as the anniversary of the War [i.e., World War I] came round, equally large assemblies of British subjects of all races and creeds came together in the [Victoria] Theatre to reaffirm the resolution to carry on the war to a victorious end, until at last, after many vicissitudes, victory was secured to the Allies.
- 2017 April 6, Samira Shackle, “On the frontline with Karachi’s ambulance drivers”, in The Guardian, London, archived from the original on 29 June 2017:
- (specifically, religion) A reading or statement of belief that summarizes the faith it represents; a confession of faith for public use, especially one which is brief and comprehensive.
- 1604, Jeremy Corderoy, A Short Dialogve, wherein is Proved, that No Man can be Saved without Good VVorkes, 2nd edition, Oxford: Printed by Ioseph Barnes, and are to be sold in Paules Church-yard at the signe of the Crowne, by Simon Waterson, OCLC 55185654, page 40:
- 2015, Alister [Edgar] McGrath, “Getting the Most out of Apostles’ Creed”, in Apostles’ Creed (LifeGuide Bible Studies), Downers Grove, Ill.: InterVarsity Press, →ISBN, page 6:
- The Apostles' Creed was not the only creed to come into existence in the period of the early church. However, it is the oldest and simplest creed of the church. All Christian traditions recognize its authority and its importance as a standard of doctrine. To study the Apostles' Creed is to investigate a central element of our common Christian heritage.
- (まれに) The fact of believing; belief, faith.
- (transitive, intransitive) To believe; to credit.
- 1645 March 4, J[ohn] M[ilton], Colasterion: A Reply to a Nameles Ansvver against The Doctrine and Discipline of Divorce. Wherein the Trivial Author of that Answer is Discover’d, the Licencer Conferr’d with, and the Opinion which They Traduce Defended, [London: Printed by Matthew Simmons?], OCLC 946735373; republished in The Works of John Milton, Historical, Political, and Miscellaneous. Now More Correctly Printed from the Originals, than in Any Former Edition, and may Passages Restored, which have been hitherto Omitted. To which is Prefixed, an Account of His Life and Writings [by Thomas Birch]. In Two Volumes, volume I, London: Printed for A[ndrew] Millar, in the Strand, 1753, OCLC 873117158, page 326:
- 1731, Simon Scriblerus [pseudonym], Whistoneutes: Or, Remarks on Mr. Whiston’s Historical Memoirs of the Life of Dr. Samuel Clarke, &c., London: Printed for T. Warner, at th Black-Boy in Pater-Noster-Row, OCLC 642716509, page 42:
- [1873, John Harland, “Creed”, in A Glossary of Words Used in Swaledale, Yorkshire (Series C (Original Glossaries, かつ Glossaries with Fresh Editions); 4), London: Published for the English Dialect Society, by Trübner & Co., 57 & 59, Ludgate Hill, OCLC 79689919, page 45:
- (intransitive) To provide with a creed.
- 1872, “The Survivor” [pseudonym; Walter Rowton], “Part the Fourth”, in Hal and I. In Four Parts, London: Elliot Stock, 62 Paternoster Row, OCLC 32680654, page 122:
- 1977, Peter Slater, “Religion as Story: The Biography of Norman Bethune”, in Peter Slater, editor, Religion and Culture in Canada = Religion et Culture au Canada, Toronto, Ont.: Canadian Corporation for Studies in Religion, →ISBN, page 290:
該当件数 : 105件
A creed object 7 such as Shinto deities and Buddhas image pictures and sutra sentences is accommodated in a capsule 2 of a decoration body 1 such as a necklace that is formed in various shapes, a decoration body 1 for accommodating the creed object 7 to be believed is constantly carried together for keeping a creed.例文帳に追加
神佛像画、径典文等被信仰品７を、各種形状に成形した首飾り等の装飾体１のカプセル２内に収容し、この被信仰品７を収容した装飾体１を被信仰品７と共に常時身辺に携帯し、信仰を保持するようにした構成 - 特許庁
Preferably, the seal 9 is performed with the seal impression of the seal original to the player, in which characters and signs associated with the player such as the player's name in the picture, his back number, his words as a creed or the like are engraved.例文帳に追加
印９は、写真の選手の氏名、背番号、信条とする言葉等、選手に関連する文字や記号を彫った印鑑の印影で、選手固有のものが好ましい。 - 特許庁
(vi) in the case where a Futures Commission Merchant has not taken sufficient measures to ensure that personal information regarding race, creed, family origin, domicile of origin, healthcare, or criminal background of a customer and other specified non-public information (which means information learned in connection with business and which has not yet been publicly disclosed) is not used for a purpose other than for ensuring the appropriate operation of the business and for other purposes which are determined to be necessary.発音を聞く例文帳に追加
六商品取引員が、その取り扱う個人である顧客に関する人種、信条、門地、本籍地、 保健医療又は犯罪経歴についての情報その他の特別の非公開情報（その業務上知り 得た公表されていない情報をいう。）を、適切な業務の運営の確保その他必要と認め られる目的以外の目的のために利用しないことを確保するための措置を講じていな い場合 - 経済産業省
|Copyright (c) 1995-2019 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.|
|© 2000 - 2019 Hyper Dictionary, All rights reserved|
|All Rights Reserved, Copyright © Japan Science and Technology Agency|
日本語ワードネット1.1版 (C) 情報通信研究機構, 2009-2010 License All rights reserved.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. License
|Copyright © 2019 CJKI. All Rights Reserved|
|Copyright © 2019 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved.|
Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのcreed (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。
|CMUdict||CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University.|