|áll the móre becàuse…||becàuse of…|
|nóne the léss becàuse…|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2013/04/13 10:27 UTC 版)
- (archaic) For the reason (that).
- On account (of), for sake (of).
- Used alone to refuse to provide a full answer a question begun with "why", often taken as an ellipsis of "Because I said so".
- By or for the cause that; on this account that; for the reason that.
- As known because; as inferred because; as determined because.
- (obsolete) So that, in order that. [15th-17th c.]
該当件数 : 18090件
ほかではない - 斎藤和英大辞典
to obey because of fear
畏服する - EDR日英対訳辞書
The rename fails because oldpath " or " newpath
oldpath " または " newpath - JM