該当件数 : 1164件
取り上げた - Weblio Email例文集
I pick up that rubbish.例文帳に追加
私はそのごみを拾う。 - Weblio Email例文集
pick [look] up
pick up (ground)
Pickup (music technology)
- (transitive) To lift; to grasp and raise.
- (transitive) To collect an object, especially in passing.
- 1909, Archibald Marshall [pseudonym; Arthur Hammond Marshall], chapter II, in The Squire’s Daughter, London: Methuen, OCLC 12026604; republished New York, N.Y.: Dodd, Mead and Company, 1919, OCLC 491297620:
- "I don't want to spoil any comparison you are going to make," said Jim, "but I was at Winchester and New College." ¶ "That will do," said Mackenzie. "I was dragged up at the workhouse school till I was twelve. Then I ran away and sold papers in the streets, and anything else that I could pick up a few coppers by—except steal. […]"
- (transitive or intransitive) To clean up; to return to an organized state.
- 1967, Beverly Cleary, Mitch and Amy, 2009 HarperCollins edition, →ISBN, p.28:
- (transitive) To collect a passenger.
- (transitive) To collect and detain (a suspect).
- (intransitive) To improve, increase, or speed up.
- (intransitive) To restart or resume.
- (transitive) To learn, to grasp; to begin to understand; to realize.
- (transitive) To receive (a radio signal または the like).
- (transitive) To notice, detect or discern; to pick up on
- Did you pick up his nervousness?
- (transitive) To point out (a person's behaviour, habits, または actions) in a critical manner.
- (transitive and intransitive with on) To meet and seduce somebody for romantic purposes, especially in a social situation.
- (transitive or intransitive) To answer a telephone. See pick up the phone.
- (intransitive, of a phone) To receive calls; to function correctly.
- To pay for.
- To reduce the despondency of.
- To take control (physically) of something.
- (soccer) To mark, to defend against an opposition player by following them closely.
- To record; to notch up.
- (sports) To behave in a manner that results in a foul.
- An electronic device for detecting sound, vibration, etc., such as one fitted to an electric guitar or record player.
- (US, Canada) A pickup truck.
- (usually attributive) Impromptu or ad hoc, especially of sports games.
- Rather than join a basketball league, James decided to play pick up.
- At lunch we had a game of pickup hockey.
- An instance of approaching someone and engaging in romantic flirtation and courting with the intent to pursue romance, a date, or a sexual encounter. See also pick-up line, pick-up joint, pickup artist.
- (sports) In various games, the fielding or hitting of a ball just after it strikes the ground.
- 2011 June 28, David Ornstein, “Wimbledon 2011: Victoria Azarenka beats Tamira Paszek in quarters”, in BBC Sport:
- (video games) An item that can be picked up by the player, conferring some benefit or effect; a power-up.
- 1991, James Leach, Turrican II (video game review) in Your Sinclair issue 69
- 2002, Acclaim Entertainment, Turok Evolution: The official strategy guide (page 73)
- (US, Canada) The act of a challenging party or candidate winning an electoral district held by an incumbent party or candidate. See also gain
- The act of answering a telephone.
- (film) A relatively minor shot filmed or recorded after the fact to augment previous footage.
- The act of collecting and taking away something or someone, usually in a vehicle. The time the act occurs.
- Finnish: pick-up
- French: pick-up m, pickup m
- German: Pickup m
- Indonesian: pikap
- Japanese: ピックアップ (pikkuappu)
- Khmer: ភីកអាប់ (pʰiik’ap), ពីកឺប (piikəɨp)
- Korean: 픽업 (pigeop)
- Portuguese: picape f
- Russian: пика́п m (pikáp)
- Spanish: pickup f (Latin America), picop m (Guatemala)
- Thai: ปิคอัพ (bpìk-àp)
- Uyghur: پىكاپ (pikap)
該当件数 : 1164件
|Copyright (c) 1995-2019 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.|
|All Rights Reserved, Copyright © Japan Science and Technology Agency|
日本語ワードネット1.1版 (C) 情報通信研究機構, 2009-2010 License All rights reserved.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. License
|Copyright(C)2002-2019 National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. All Rights Reserved.|
|Copyright © 2019 CJKI. All Rights Reserved|
|Copyright © 2019 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved.|
Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのpick up (改訂履歴)、pick-up (改訂履歴)、pickup (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。