【可算名詞】 【言語学】 語族.
|rún in the [one's] fámily||stárt a fámily|
|in a fámily wày||in the fámily wày|
A series of hardware or software products that have some properties in common, such as a series of personal computers from the same company, a series of CPU chips from the same manufacturer that all use the same instruction set, a set of 32-bit operating systems based on the same API (for example, Windows 95 and Windows 98), or a set of fonts that are intended to be used together, such as Times New Roman.
|出典：北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室編集 医学用語集|
Family (TV channel)
one's (whole) family
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2013/06/03 03:16 UTC 版)
- (countable) A father, mother and their sons and daughters; also called nuclear family.
- 2013 June 1, “Towards the end of poverty”, The Economist, volume 407, number 8838, page 11:
- (countable) A group of people related by blood, marriage, law, or custom.
- (countable) A kin, tribe; also called extended family.
- (countable, biology, taxonomy) A rank in the classification of organisms, below order and above genus; a taxon at that rank.
- 1992, Rudolf M. Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, page 4
- (countable) A group of people who live together, or one that is similar to one that is related by blood, marriage, law, or custom, or members of one's intimate social group.
- (countable) Any group or aggregation of things classed together as kindred or related from possessing in common characteristics which distinguish them from other things of the same order.
- (countable, music) A group of instrument having the same basic method of tone production.
- (countable, linguistics) A group of languages believed to have descended from the same ancestral language.
- Used attributively.
- Suitable for children and adults.
- Conservative, traditional.
- (slang) Homosexual.
該当件数 : 27461件
家事. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
家族 - EDR日英対訳辞書
本家 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス