|kíck òver the tráces|
該当件数 : 4278件
痕跡 - EDR日英対訳辞書
a remaining trace
残っている痕跡 - EDR日英対訳辞書
to trace letters
文字などをなぞる - EDR日英対訳辞書
trace (offset of tooth)
TRACE (tape-controlled reckoning and checkout equipment)
TRACE (teleprocessing recording for analysis by the customer)
TRACE (tolls recording and computing equipment)
TRACE (transportable automated control environment)
Trace (linear algebra)
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/10/24 20:43 UTC 版)
- An act of tracing.
- An enquiry sent out for a missing article, such as a letter or an express package.
- A mark left as a sign of passage of a person or animal.
- A very small amount.
1963, Margery Allingham, chapter 7, The China Governess:
- (electronics) A current-carrying conductive pathway on a printed circuit board.
- An informal road or prominent path in an arid area.
- One of two straps, chains, or ropes of a harness, extending from the collar or breastplate to a whippletree attached to a vehicle or thing to be drawn; a tug.
- (engineering) A connecting bar or rod, pivoted at each end to the end of another piece, for transmitting motion, especially from one plane to another; specifically, such a piece in an organ stop action to transmit motion from the trundle to the lever actuating the stop slider.
- (fortification) The ground plan of a work or works.
- The intersection of a plane of projection, or an original plane, with a coordinate plane.
- (mathematics) The sum of the diagonal elements of a square matrix.
- (grammar) An empty category occupying a position in the syntactic structure from which something has been moved, used to explain constructions such as wh-movement and the passive.
From Middle English tracen, from Old French tracer, trasser (“to delineate, score, trace", also, "to follow, pursue”), probably a conflation of Medieval Latin *tractiāre (“to delineate, score, trace”), from Latin trahere (“to draw”); and Old French traquer (“to chase, hunt, pursue”), from Old French trac (“a track, trace”), from Middle Dutch treck, treke (“a drawing, draft, delineation, feature, expedition”). More at track.
- (transitive) To follow the trail of.
- To follow the history of.
- (transitive) To draw or sketch lightly or with care.
- (transitive) To copy onto a sheet of paper superimposed over the original, by drawing over its lines.
- (transitive, obsolete) To copy; to imitate.
- (intransitive, obsolete) To walk; to go; to travel.
- (transitive, obsolete) To walk over; to pass through; to traverse.
出典:『Wikipedia』 (2011/05/17 15:57 UTC 版)
該当件数 : 4278件
Door opening and shutting trace
扉を開け、軌跡を消す - Weblio Email例文集
By the trace mentioned above,
上記の形跡で - Weblio Email例文集
disappear without (a) trace
跡形もなく消える. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
- 【教えて下さい】「乗り物は何分待ちです...」の英訳 (3492)
- 【教えて下さい】「子どもたちはどろだらけになりました」の英訳 (3101)
- 【教えて下さい】「take another 」の意味 (1508)
- 【あなたは】どっちの翻訳ショー【どっち？】 (607)
- 外国人に会ったときに。 (601)