該当件数 : 30424件
しかし…… - Weblio Email例文集
however A is B
しかしAはBだ - Weblio Email例文集
However, X is excluded.
ただしXを除く - 京大-NICT 日英中基本文データ
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/10/31 22:14 UTC 版)
- Nevertheless; yet, still; in spite of (that).
- He told me not to do it. I, however, did it anyway. / (sometimes proscribed:) However, I did it anyway.
- She wanted to go; however, she decided against it.
- 1893, Walter Besant, The Ivory Gate, Prologue:
1918, W. B. Maxwell, chapter 2, The Mirror and the Lamp:
- That the young Mr. Churchills liked—but they did not like him coming round of an evening and drinking weak whisky-and-water while he held forth on railway debentures and corporation loans. Mr. Barrett, however, by fawning and flattery, seemed to be able to make not only Mrs. Churchill but everyone else do what he desired.
2013 June 29, “A punch in the gut”, The Economist, volume 407, number 8842, page 72-3:
- (degree) To whatever degree or extent
- (manner) In whatever way or manner.
2013 June 21, Oliver Burkeman, “The tao of tech”, The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 2, page 48:
- (obsolete) In any case, at any rate, at all events.
- Both conjunctive uses of "however" are identical to adverbial uses except in punctuation (when written) and in prosody (when spoken). Hence, the following proscribed sentence:
- In particular, when used as a conjunction in this sense, however always appears between the clauses it connects; it does not introduce a subordinate clause that can be moved to the start of an independent clause, but simply coordinates two independent clauses.
- however in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- “however” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- “however” in Microsoft's Encarta World English Dictionary, North American Edition (2007)
- "however (degree)" in Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary (Cambridge University Press, 2007)
- "however (despite)" in Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary (Cambridge University Press, 2007)
- "however (way)" in Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary (Cambridge University Press, 2007)
- “however” in the Compact Oxford English Dictionary (Oxford University Press, 2007)
- Oxford English Dictionary, second edition (1989)
- Random House Webster's Unabridged Electronic Dictionary (1987-1996)
該当件数 : 30424件
however the SRR problem
しかしながらSRR問題が - Weblio Email例文集
However, I am worried.
しかし、私は心配です。 - Weblio Email例文集
However, the bus won't come.
ところが、バスが来ません。 - Weblio Email例文集
- 【教えて下さい】「乗り物は何分待ちです...」の英訳 (3488)
- 【教えて下さい】「子どもたちはどろだらけになりました」の英訳 (3100)
- 【教えて下さい】「take another 」の意味 (1507)
- waiting for you (1105)
- 【教えて下さい】「if another 」の意味 (1034)