|páck awáy||páck ín|
|páck it ín [úp] 《英口語》||páck óff|
|páck úp||sénd a person pácking|
該当件数 : 11602件
a pack of lies
うそ八百. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
to pack something
梱包する - EDR日英対訳辞書
pack chinaware in paper＝pack paper round chinaware
瀬戸物の周りに紙を詰める. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/11/03 11:21 UTC 版)
From Middle English pak, pakke, from Middle Dutch pak, pakken, ultimately from Proto-Germanic *pakkô (“bundle, pack”). Cognate with Dutch pak (“pack”), Low German pack (“pack”), German Pack (“pack”), Swedish packe (“pack”), Icelandic pakka, pakki (“package”).
- A bundle made up and prepared to be carried; especially, a bundle to be carried on the back; a load for an animal; a bale, as of goods.
- A number or quantity equal to the contents of a pack; hence, a multitude; a burden.
- A pack of lies.
- A number or quantity of connected or similar things; a collective.
- A full set of playing cards; also, the assortment used in a particular game; as, a euchre pack.
- A number of hounds or dogs, hunting or kept together.
- A number of persons associated or leagued in a bad design or practice; a gang;
- A group of Cub Scouts.
- A shook of cask staves.
- A bundle of sheet-iron plates for rolling simultaneously.
- A large area of floating pieces of ice driven together more or less closely.
- (medicine) An envelope, or wrapping, of sheets used in hydropathic practice, called dry pack, wet pack, cold pack, etc., according to the method of treatment.
- (slang): A loose, lewd, or worthless person.
- (snooker, pool) A tight group of object balls in cue sports. Usually the reds in snooker.
- (rugby) The team on the field.
- (physical) To put or bring things together in a limited or confined space, especially for storage or transport.
- (transitive) To make a pack of; to arrange closely and securely in a pack; hence, to place and arrange compactly as in a pack; to press into close order or narrow compass.
- (transitive) To fill in the manner of a pack, that is, compactly and securely, as for transportation; hence, to fill closely or to repletion; to stow away within; to cause to be full; to crowd into.
1935, George Goodchild, chapter 5, Death on the Centre Court:
- (transitive) To envelop in a wet or dry sheet, within numerous coverings.
- (transitive) To render impervious, as by filling or surrounding with suitable material, or to fit or adjust so as to move without giving passage to air, water, or steam.
- (intransitive) To make up packs, bales, or bundles; to stow articles securely for transportation.
- (intransitive) To admit of stowage, or of making up for transportation or storage; to become compressed or to settle together, so as to form a compact mass.
- (intransitive) To gather in flocks or schools.
- (social) To cheat, to arrange matters unfairly.
- (transitive, card games) To sort and arrange (the cards) in a pack so as to secure the game unfairly.
- (transitive) To bring together or make up unfairly and fraudulently, in order to secure a certain result.
- (transitive) To contrive unfairly or fraudulently; to plot.
- (intransitive) To unite in bad measures; to confederate for ill purposes; to join in collusion.
- (transitive) To load with a pack; hence, to load; to encumber.
- To move, send or carry.
- (transitive) To cause to go; to send away with baggage or belongings; especially, to send away peremptorily or suddenly; – sometimes with off. See pack off.
- (transitive, US, Western 米国用法) To transport in a pack, or in the manner of a pack (i. e., on the backs of men または animals).
- (intransitive) To depart in haste; – generally with off or away.
- (transitive, slang) To carry weapons, especially firearms, on one's person.
- (transitive, sports, slang) To block a shot, especially in basketball.
- (intransitive, LGBT slang, of a drag king, transman, etc.) To wear a simulated penis inside one’s trousers for better verisimilitude.
該当件数 : 11602件
A Unite of Pack
ユニットパック - Weblio Email例文集
a Unite of Pack
パックのユニット - Weblio Email例文集
pack a box lunch
弁当を詰める. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
- 英語の勉強にも役立つオススメ漫画はありますか？ (757)
- 英単語暗記について (558)
- 英語の速読力はどうやったら身につきますか？ (271)
- 好きな英語の名言はありますか？ (184)
- 英語からドイツ語へ翻訳する辞書 (181)