|brìng [càll] a person to accóunt||by [from] áll accóunts|
|gìve a góod accóunt of onesélf||gìve a póor [bád] accóunt of onesélf|
|in accóunt with…||móney of accóunt|
|nòt…on ány accóunt||on accóunt|
|on a person's accòunt||on accòunt of…|
|on nó accòunt||on one's ówn accòunt|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/08/06 16:43 UTC 版)
- (accounting) A registry of pecuniary transactions; a written or printed statement of business dealings or debts and credits, and also of other things subjected to a reckoning or review
- (banking) A sum of money deposited at a bank and subject to withdrawal.
- A statement in general of reasons, causes, grounds, etc., explanatory of some event; a reason of an action to be done.
2012 January 1, Stephen Ledoux, “Behaviorism at 100”, American Scientist, volume 100, number 1, page 60:
- A reason, grounds, consideration, motive.
- (business) A business relationship involving the exchange of money and credit.
- A record of events; recital of transactions; a relation or narrative; a report; a description.
- (Can we date this quote?) A laudable account of the city of London. - Howell
- 2000, Yunzhong Shu, Buglers on the Home Front: The Wartime Practice of the Qiyue School, State University of New York Press, ISBN 0791444376, chapter 2, page 58:
- A statement explaining one's conduct.
- An estimate or estimation; valuation; judgment.
- Importance; worth; value; esteem; judgement.
- An authorization to use a service.
- (archaic) A reckoning; computation; calculation; enumeration; a record of some reckoning.
- Profit; advantage.
- Abbreviations: (business): A/C, a/c, acct., acc.
- of Account, narrative, narration, recital. These words are applied to different modes of rehearsing a series of events
- Account turns attention not so much to the speaker as to the fact related, and more properly applies to the report of some single event, or a group of incidents taken as whole; as, an account of a battle, of a shipwreck, etc.
- A narrative is a continuous story of connected incidents, such as one friend might tell to another; as, a narrative of the events of a siege, a narrative of one's life, etc.
- Narration is usually the same as narrative, but is sometimes used to describe the mode of relating events; as, his powers of narration are uncommonly great.
- Recital denotes a series of events drawn out into minute particulars, usually expressing something which peculiarly interests the feelings of the speaker; as, the recital of one's wrongs, disappointments, sufferings, etc.
- (registry of pecuniary transactions):
- (statement of occurrences): narrative, narration, relation, recital, description, explanation
- (a statement of reasons): accounting, explanation
- (a reason):
- (a vindication): defense, excuse, explanation
- (value, importance):
- (authorization to use a service): membership, registration, username
- to provide explanation
- (obsolete, transitive) To present an account of; to answer for, to justify. [14th-17th c.]
- (intransitive, now まれに) To give an account of financial transactions, money received etc. [from 14th c.]
- (transitive) To estimate, consider (something to be as described). [from 14th c.]
- (intransitive) To consider that. [from 14th c.]
- (intransitive) To give a satisfactory evaluation for financial transactions, money received etc. [from 15th c.]
- (intransitive) To give a satisfactory evaluation for (one's actions, behaviour etc.); to answer for. [from 16th c.]
- (intransitive) To give a satisfactory reason for; to explain. [from 16th c.]
- (intransitive) To establish the location for someone. [from 19th c.]
- (intransitive) To cause the death, capture, or destruction of someone or something (+ for). [from 19th c.]
- to count
- (transitive, now まれに) To calculate, work out (especially with periods of time). [from 14th c.]
- (obsolete) To count (up), enumerate. [14th-17th c.]
- (obsolete) To recount, relate (a narrative etc.). [14th-16th c.]
該当件数 : 11419件
take no account of…＝leave…out of account …
を無視する. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
on account of sickness
病気で. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
leave…out of account …
を無視する. - 研究社 新英和中辞典