|blów one's tóp||còme to the tóp|
|from tóp to bóttom||from tóp to tóe|
|gèt on tóp of…||gèt to [réach] the tóp|
|òff the tóp of one's héad||on (the) tóp of…|
|on tóp||on tóp of thát|
|on tóp of the wórld||òver the tóp|
|the tóp of the ládder [trée]|
|tóp óff||tóp óut|
|tóp the bíll||tóp úp|
|to tóp it áll|
|sléep lìke a tóp|
|同義語（エイリアス）||c-erbB; d-egf-r; CG10079; DER; EGF-receptor; Torpedo/DER; EGF receptor; Epidermal growth factor receptor; C-erb; flb; l(2)57Ea; DER-Ellipse; Torpedo; Elp-1; Protein torpedo; torpedo/egfr; Epidermal growth factor receptor precursor; dEGFR1; DER/faint little ball; DER/top; Egf-r; dEGFR; faint little ball; Torpedo/Egfr; top: torpedo; Ellipse torpedo; EGF-R; DER/torpedo; EgfR; Elp-B1; Egf; EGFR; DER flb; epidermal growth factor receptor; DER\torpedo; pnt; EGFr; EGF Receptor; EK2-6; egfr; l(2)57DEFa; flb: faint little ball; D-EGFR; Degfr; l(2)05351; Drosophila relative of ERBB; Ellipse; torpedo/Egfr; Elp; top/flb; Der; l(2)57EFa; Elp-B1RB1; torpedo/DER; DmHD-33; torpedo; DER/EGFR; HD-33; top/DER; l(2)09261; El: Ellipse; D-Egf; Gurken receptor; Egfr|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/05/26 17:49 UTC 版)
From Middle English top, toppe, from 古期英語 top (“top, highest part; summit; crest; tassel, tuft; (spinning) top, ball; a tuft or ball at the highest point of anything”), from Proto-Germanic *tuppaz (“braid, pigtail, end”), from Proto-Indo-European *dumb- (“tail, rod, staff, penis”). Cognate with Scots tap (“top”), North Frisian top, tap, tup (“top”), Saterland Frisian Top (“top”), West Frisian top (“top”), Dutch top (“top, summit, peak”), Low German Topp (“top”), German Zopf (“braid, pigtail, plait, top”), German Top (“top, summit, peak”), Swedish topp (“top, peak, summit, tip”), Icelandic toppur (“top”). Related also to Old High German zumpfo (“penis”).
- (Can we clean up(+) this sense?)The highest part or component of an object.
- 1879, Richard Jefferies, The Amateur Poacher, chapter1:
- The part viewed, or intended to be viewed, nearest the edge of the visual field normally occupied by the uppermost visible objects.
- A lid, cap or cover of a container.
- A garment worn to cover the torso.
- (nautical) A framework at the top of a ship's mast to which rigging is attached.
- (baseball) The first half of an inning, during which the home team fields and the visiting team bats.
- (archaic) The crown of the head, or the hair upon it; the head.
- A child’s spinning toy; a spinning top.
- (heading) Someone who is eminent.
- (archaic) The chief person; the most prominent one.
- The highest rank; the most honourable position; the utmost attainable place.
- (BDSM) A dominant partner in a BDSM relationship or roleplay.
- (LGBT, slang) A man penetrating or with a preference for penetrating during homosexual intercourse.
- (physics) A top quark.
- The utmost degree; the acme; the summit.
- (ropemaking) A plug, or conical block of wood, with longitudinal grooves on its surface, in which the strands of the rope slide in the process of twisting.
- (sound) Highest pitch or loudest.
1913, Joseph C. Lincoln, chapter 7, Mr. Pratt's Patients:
- (wool manufacture) A bundle or ball of slivers of combed wool, from which the noils, or dust, have been taken out.
- (obsolete) Eve; verge; point.
- The part of a cut gem between the girdle, or circumference, and the table, or flat upper surface.
- (in the plural, slang, dated) Topboots.
- (golf) A stroke on the top of the ball.
- (golf) A forward spin given to the ball by hitting it on or near the top.
- (part of an object furthest away in the opposite direction from that in which an unsupported object would fall): base, bottom, underside
- (part seen, または intended to be seen, nearest the edge of the visual field normally occupied by the uppermost visible objects): foot (of a page)
- (garment): bottoms
- (BDSM): bottom
- (gay sexual スラング): bottom, passive, pathic
- To cover on the top or with a top.
- To cut or remove the top (as of a tree)
- To excel, to surpass, to beat.
- To be in the lead, to be at number one position (of).
- (英国用法, slang) To commit suicide, (rare) to murder.
- (BDSM) To be the dominant partner in a BDSM relationship or roleplay.
- (slang, gay sexuality) To be the partner who penetrates in anal sex.
- (archaic) To rise aloft; to be eminent; to tower.
- (archaic) To predominate.
- (archaic) To excel; to rise above others.
- (nautical) To raise one end of (a yard, etc.), making it higher than the other.
- (dyeing) To cover with another dye.
- To put a stiffening piece or back on (a saw blade).
- (slang, dated) To arrange (fruit, etc.) with the best on top.
- (of a horse) To strike the top of (an obstacle) with the hind feet while jumping, so as to gain new impetus.
- To improve (domestic animals, especially sheep) by crossing certain individuals or breeds with other superior breeds.
- To cut, break, or otherwise take off the top of (a steel ingot) to remove unsound metal.
- (golf) To strike (the ball) above the centre; also, to make (a stroke, etc.) by hitting the ball in this way.
出典:『Wikipedia』 (2011/06/20 15:11 UTC 版)
該当件数 : 45074件
高官. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
先頭 - EDR日英対訳辞書
びんのふた - Weblio Email例文集